Colorado cottage charisma! Delightful. Charming. Warm. Bright. This little home offers plenty to the weary traveler and guest to Colorado Springs. Located on the southwest side of the city near the storied halls of the Broadmoor, a mile from Cheyenne Cañon, trails, hiking, waterfalls, the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo—and restaurants, cafés, breweries, craft distillers, galleries—whoa, that was a long exhale. Seriously, it's brilliant, inside and out and located RIGHT where it needs to be!
This charming cottage is great. Although it's located on the same lot as a larger, occupied house, it is private and fully independent. There's plenty of parking for two vehicles and an exceptional fenced outdoor space for you and your family or friends. Enter through the front door and into the main living area, a combined living/dining/kitchen open, welcoming and bright with charming little details throughout. There is plenty of natural light here, a comfortable couch with a pullout bed, a Roku-outfitted TV, dining table seating for 4 and a fully functional, practical kitchen ready for your culinary creations.
The single bedroom offers a comfortable double bed sheathed in quality, professionally-laundered linens. The single bathroom is clean and welcoming. Just outside is the inviting yard … ringed by a white picket fence. The yard is private and features a brick patio, table with umbrella and a gas grill ready for entertaining. Bring your bikes as there is lockable storage for bicycles on site. Your friends, your spouse will love it. This charming Colorado cottage—YOU will love it! Book today!
Guest will have access to the entire cottage and the fenced in area connected to the cottage. The other home on the property and the fenced in area are not accessible.
Interaction with Guests:
This home is taken care of by Philip and Evan at Hostē. We are able to promptly respond to any of your needs; such as recommended places in Colorado Springs, any extra accommodations you may need, and much much more. Feel free call once booking is confirmed or message us with any questions you may have about this space. We are the experts when it comes to traveling to Colorado Springs and we are happy to help make your experience a spectacular one! We may be able to meet you upon arrival, so please let us know at the time of booking if you would like an in-person greeting. Be sure to check out our guidebook!
Southwest Colorado Springs—and particularly the area around the Broadmoor, and Cheyenne Boulevard—is a special place, a hub of all of the best things that make Colorado Springs such a unique place to visit. This home is located right off Cheyenne Boulevard. Approximately a mile up the road is the entrance to Cheyenne Cañon—a scenic, mountainous drive with a publicly-accessible waterfall (Helen Hunt Falls) and hiking and biking trails in abundance. Loads of open space, all around. The Broadmoor—the historic 5-star hotel dreamed up by one of the Springs' founding fathers—is right up the road. The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, a real treasure, is just beyond that. Downtown is close, Garden of the Gods is just a bit further (10 mins) and all around are exceptional restaurants (The Burrowing Owl, Edelweiss, Prime 25, the Broadmoor, Panino's), cafés (The Principal's Office), craft breweries (Bristol Brewing), Colorado craft whiskey distilleries (Distillery 291, The Axe & Oak), galleries, a music venue (The Side Door) and so much more. Without hyperbole, this really is an exceptional locale for visitors and guests to the Pikes Peak Region.
Although there are plenty of restaurants, bars, cafés, a craft brewery, craft distilleries, a music venue and outdoor recreational opportunities close to this property (within walking distance), we recommend that you have a car or use Uber or Lyft when traveling in the Pikes Peak Region. We're happy to provide bus schedules and maps too if you'd like to use public transportation.
Other Things to Note:
* We provide fresh sheets, towels, hand towels, wash cloths, and essentials like shampoo, soap, toilet paper etc.
* Pets are NOT allowed in this property; We like to keep this home pet-free to have a safe place for our guests with pet allergies. We do have plenty of pet-friendly listings and would be happy to recommend a better spot for you and your fur-friends.
* No smoking or vaping (of any kind) is allowed indoors;
* Please let us know if the trash is overflowing - we will fix that for you!
*Beware of Dog! Please do not pet the dog in the fenced in area at the other home on this property.
* There is central AC throughout the home
* There is lockable storage for bicycles on site.
- We cannot guarantee an early check-in, as we need time to make sure this property is perfect for you before your stay! Please check with us on the day of your arrival to see if the property will be ready early. Thank you for your understanding.
- Late Checkout Service: $25/hr (Late as 12 pm)
Additional Fees (Price is included with Airbnb reservations):
Non-Refundable Damage Deposit Waiver:
- Instead of charging a security deposit, Hoste charges a non-refundable $19 damage waiver fee that covers up to $2,500 for damage to real or personal property of the vacation rental property as a result of your acts or omissions. Please see house rules or the rental property agreement when you book for more information about how the damage waiver works. Because the damage waver fee is Non-Refundable; If a Guest changes properties for any reason they May be charged a new damage waver fee for the new property at the discretion of the property Manager.
Please be advised that we ask all guests to complete our secure, online guest verification portal after your reservation is created. Similar to hotels requiring photo ID upon check-in, we ask that guests provide a copy of their Government Issued ID, matching selfie and credit card to verify identity. This is used to prevent fraudulent reservations, identity verification and for the safety of all guests and homes. We take data security very seriously. All information entered into this form is encrypted and transmitted securely over SSL.
**By completing the reservation you agree to the following**
I agree to be bound by our rental terms and conditions.
I acknowledge that I will be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID and matching credit card through our online portal prior to check in.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM