I booked this place as I was working nearby and it was handy to get to.
Its actually located on a business park/industrial estate and from outside looks like a decent place.
I arrived in the dark and the first thing that greets you is a small porch with a keycode lock, but no light!
Phone torch on to get in, and opening the door revealed the unstaffed reception (this is standard for this place) and a mass of leaves littering the carpet!
I find my room after passing the cigarette smelling corridor and look around.
Damp on the bathroom ceiling, a weird set of marks all down the bathroom wall, no wardrobe to hang clothes, no kettle but cups and dishes available, marks on the white pillow cases and duvet cover, a circular burn mark in the carpet about the size of a side plate and spiders with their webs in most corners.
Luckily they leave febreeze and air freshener next to the bed.
I stayed for 3 nights and the plusses for the place are that the shower is powerful and hot and the bed is somewhat comfortable.
The WiFi is abysmal.
When I left after my 3 days the same leaves were still all over the carpet in reception!