Rental basis: Entire house or apartment
Number of bedrooms: 4; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
This holiday home is in front of the Lauwersmeer and has direct access to the water and fishing pier.
The living/dining area is comfortably furnished and has a dining table, a large couch, and a Tv. From the living room, you have access to the garden which is included with a terrace and an own fishing and boat dock. You immediately feel at home. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, a luxury microwave, a Senseo coffee machine and a filter coffee machine. There are four bedrooms. Two bedrooms have single beds and two bedrooms are equipped with a 140x200 bed. The house has two bathrooms with a shower. In front of the house are two parking spaces available. The washing machine and freezer are in the shed.
The impressive thing about this house is the view of the marina, in every season and every weather. Whether you enjoy a sunrise in the summer or the frozen Lauwersmeer in winter, or the waves break on the shore in the east wind - it will definitely be unforgettable impressions that take you home.
There is (nl) cable tv and Wifi.
- There are 3 playgrounds: there is a playground on the beach, a playground with a bouncy castle and a playground in the bungalow park “de Skâns”.
- Within walking distance, there is a 300-meter long sandy- and grass beach.
- For small groceries, there is a little supermarket. There is also a snack bar, a pizzeria, a snack bar at the beach, and 3 restaurants (two with a view at the Lauwersmeer)
- Next to the bungalow park is a marina where you can rent boats, surfboards or bicycles.
- You can play golf at Pitch & Putt in Esonstad.
In the area
- Close to the park is a sailing/surfing school with a beautiful beach.
- In the nearby Frisian village Anjum are restaurants, a Rabobank with an Atm and the supermarket "coop".
- The nearby National Park Lauwersmeer is a paradise for fishermen, water sports enthusiasts, nature lovers, hikers, and cyclists.
- For dog lovers, there is a dog beach in Lauwersoog (Strandweg 9976 Vs) and a forest (ballastplaatbos).
- You can take a boat trip on the Lauwersmeer or spot seals on the Wadden Sea.
- We recommend a visit to the beautiful old city of Dokkum. Enjoy the Bolwerken, shops, and terraces.
- There are miles of sandy beaches on the islands Ameland and Schiermonnikoog. There is a good timetable to reach the islands by ferry.
- Do you like to walk and do you want to relax? Then visit the fishing village of Paesens-moddergat on the seawall.
We offer free Wifi during your stay!
Αυτό το κατάλυμα δέχεται χρεωστικές ή πιστωτικές κάρτες.